Lisbon 4-in-1 Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Tram Tours
- Access 4 different tours of Lisbon with a 48-hour ticket
- Discover the city's most historic areas and its bustling modern neighborhoods
- Ride a historic tramcar, the oldest form of transportation in Lisbon
- Take advantage of discounts at museums, restaurants, and bars
- Climb on top of the Santa Justa Lift, with entrance included
You’ll discover Lisbon's main squares, avenues and monuments on the Belem Tour, and the slick and modern part of the city on the Modern Tour.
The Belem Tour will introduce you to Belem and Ajuda in more detail. This is Lisbon's most important landmark, known for its monuments, museums and other attractions.
The Hills Tramcar Tour will acquaint you with the city's more traditional neighborhoods, such as Alfama, Mouraria, Baixa, Chiado, Estrela, and Lapa. This is a unique opportunity to enjoy a ride on the oldest means of transportation in Lisbon.
Visit Lisbon’s traditional quarters on the hill of St. George’s Castle, on board a historic vintage tram, and get to know some of the city’s most beautiful viewpoints. Enjoy breathtaking views in the city’s unique sunlight and it's one-of-a-kind architecture.
Learn about the history of fishing at the new museum of the East, once a salt cod store for fish from the North Sea. Belem is a place that tells history through its museums and monuments, so you will need some time to see everything. Jerónimos Monastery, Belem tower and Padrão dos descobrimentos are some of the must-see sights.
In any of theses tours you can hop on and off whenever and wherever you wish to!
- 3 double-decker tours
- 1 historical tramcars tour
- Free access to public transportation - Aerobus, trams, funiculars, Santa Justa Elevator
- Audio guide in 12 languages (Belém, Monumental, Modern, and Hills Tramcar Tours only)
- Entrance to Santa Justa lift
- Entrance fees to museums and monuments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
• The audio guide is available in Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish and Mandarin.
Modern Bus Tour schedule
April-October: every 20 minutes 9:20 AM-7 PM
November-March: every 30 minutes 9:15 AM-5:45 PM
Belém Bus Tour schedule:
April-October: every 20 minutes 9 AM-7 PM
November-March: every 15 minutes 9 AM-5:30 PM
Monumental Bus Tour schedule:
May-October: every 30 minutes 9:15 AM-7:15 PM
November-April: every 30 minutes 9:15 AM-5:45 PM
Hills Tramcar Tour schedule:
Every 25 minutes 9:30 AM-5:30 PM