9-day Portugal and Andalucia Tour from Madrid
- Tour Portugal and Andalucia seamlessly: air-conditioend coach, luxury hotels and expert tours arranged for you
- See the Route of the White Villages and Ronda
- Tour the Monastery of Los Jeronimos and the Tower of Belem
- Visit Fatima, an important Catholic shrine
- Stay in 3 and 4-starred accomodation
- Enjoy a guided tour of Sevilla
Meet at the San Bernardo Bus Station in the morning. From here guests will be driven to Trujillo by luxury coach. This is the birthplace of the Spanish Conquerors in the Extremadura Region. You will have time to explore the beautiful town and its Plaza Mayor before crossing the Portuguese River to Lisbon. Tourist guests will stay at the Roma Hotel whilst first class guests stay at the Metropolitan. Take some time to settle in before heading out to explore Lisbon in the evening.
Day 2: Lisbon
After breakfast guests can enjoy a morning city sightseeing tour led by an expert local guide. See the old Alfama Quarter, the Tower of Belem, and the Monastery of Los Jeronimos. In the afternoon you can continue to explore the city independently or you can follow a tour to Sintra, Estoril and Cascais.
Day 3: Lisbon-Fatima-Lisbon
This is a day-tour to Fatima, a famous center of pilgrimage. This is one of the most important shrines in the Catholic Church. Wander around this ancient place of worship and learn about its complex history. You will have some free time to visit the Shrine before returning to Lisbon.
Day 4: Lisbon-Caceres-Cordoba
After a delicious breakfast guests will depart for Cáceres. Roam trough the old city and explore its Plaza Mayor. The famous medieval quarter, a World Heritage Sight, is extremely well preserved. Sample some traditional cuisine before heading onto Córdoba. Here, tourist guests will stay in the Tryp Gallos Hotel whilst first class guests will stay in the Maciá Alfaros.
Day 5: Cordoba-Sevilla
After breakfast you will tour Cordoba led by a local guide. Learn about the Mosque, the Cathedral and the ancient Jewish Quarter. Afterwards guests will be transported to Sevilla where you will enjoy lunch and a free afternoon to spend as you choose. In Sevilla tourist guests will stay in the NH Plaza Armas whilst first class passengers stay in the Confortel Fuengirola Hotel.
Day 6: Sevilla
Enjoy a morning city tour visiting the Maria Luisa Park, the Plaza de España and the Barrio (district) de Santa Cruz. The tour is led by a knowledgeable guide. In the afternoon, wander around Sevilla, do a bit of shopping or tour some museums.
Day 7: Sevilla-Ronda-Costa Del Sol
Today guests will travel to the Costa del Sol via the White Villages and Ronda. Here you can enjoy some free time to explore for yourself before continuing to Costa del Sol. Your hotel for the evening is the Confortel Fuengirola****. After settling in, head out to enjoy dinner.
Day 8: Costa del Sol-Granada
After breakfast you will leave for Granada. Visit the Nazari Palaces, the Generalife and the Alhambra on a sightseeing tour. Your hotel for the evening is the Los Angeles for tourist travelers, ad the Corona de Granada for first class guests.
Day 9: Granada-Toledo-Madrid
After breakfast guests will head towards Toledo. This is a city bursting with history and monuments. Enjoy lunch and wander through the secret alleyways and winding streets of Toledo. After a few hours you will be driven back to Madrid where you adventure ends.
- Air-conditioned transportation by deluxe motor-coaches with panoramic windows
- Experienced multilingual tour conductors
- Local sightseeing tours with expert local guides
- Entrance fees unless indicated
- Accommodations in 3 or 4-star hotel depending on option booked
- Transportation and porter service of one bag per person
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
Prepare for the activity
The coach departs from the bus terminal located in San Bernardo 7, close to Madrid´s famous Gran Via. The closest metro stations to the bus terminal are Santo Domingo (Line 2) and Callao (Lines 3 and 5), located 2 and 5 minutes walking distance respectively from the terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
• For triple room rates, please inquire
• For the list of hotel accommodations, please inquire. Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available
• Children from 4 to 7 years old, sharing a triple room with 2 adults, 25% discount
• Junior under 18 years old, 5% discount
• Senior over 65 years old, 5% discount
• Adults: 3rd. person in triple room, 5% discount
• Discounts are not cumulative