Grand Canyon West Rim: Skywalk, Helicopter, and Boat Add-Ons
Pickup includedMost Las Vegas hotels. Hotel pick-up is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, the pick-up may be redirected to a central bus stop or a nearby hotel. Exact pick-up details will be provided to you upon your reconfirmation with the local tour operator. Please contact the local tour operator to confirm exact pick-up time and location prior to the date of travel.
- Drive through the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest en route to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Meet the Hualapai Indians and learn about their life in the Canyon for hundreds of years
- Get magical Canyon views from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Walk across the sky on the glass Skywalk and see the Canyon literally below your feet
- Take an optional helicopter flight to the foot of the Canyon
- Watch a Native American cultural performance
- See a real Wild West gunfight
- Sail along the Colorado River
Hoover Dam (photo stop)
Grand Canyon West Rim (free time, sightseeing, view)
Travel through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim. On arrival, explore the Indian village and Hualapai Market. Visit the Hualapai Ranch to watch an action-packed Wild West show, with genuine Old West gunfights!
Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Café, before getting panoramic views from Guano Point and Eagle Point. It’s here that you can brave the latest attraction - the glass-bottom Grand Canyon Skywalk!
Learn the history and geology of the Canyon from your Indian guide. Then meet and interact with the Hualapai Indians as they perform a traditional dance in their full tribal dress.
Grand Canyon Skywalk Option:
Walk across the sky on the glass bridge, 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor. Get a complete 360˚ panoramic view of the Grand Canyon West Rim.
Helicopter & Pontoon Ride Combo:
Complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight, 4,000 feet to the Canyon floor. Then, board a pontoon boat for a 15-minute ride along the Colorado River.
Skywalk, Helicopter & Boat Combo:
This is the full package to see the Grand Canyon West Rim from top to bottom! Enjoy the glass Skywalk, thrilling helicopter flight to the base of the canyon, and 15-minute pontoon boat ride along the Colorado River.
- Hotel pickup
- Grand Canyon entrance fee
- Grand Canyon shuttle bus
- Helicopter flight (if option selected)
- Skywalk admission (if option selected)
- Pontoon boat ride (if option selected)
- Gratuities (15-20% recommended after the tour)
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• Due to COVID-19, as boat options may not be available they will be replaced with an extended helicopter flight above and below the rim of the Grand Canyon