Ephesus: Private Full-Day Tour From Kusadası
Pickup includedPick-up from Kusadasi cruise port or Kusadasi hotel.
- Visit the remarkably well-preserved ancient city of Ephesus
- Admire the stunning Temple Of Artemis and Temple of Hadrian
- Take a trip outside of Ephesus to the famous House of the Virgin Mary
- Marvel at the stunning façade of the Library of Celsus
As one of the best-preserved classical cities of the Mediterranean, Ephesus is the best place in the world to get a feeling of what life was like in Roman times. Walk along its remarkably well-preserved marble streets, flanked by Roman columns, temples, and fountains. Admire the fascinating ancient structures surrounding you, including the spectacular Temple of Hadrian, the stunning facade of the Library of Celsus, and the vast Great Theater.
Then continue the tour just outside the city with a visit to the House of the Virgin Mary lies. According to Christian tradition – and now recognized by the Vatican – Mary was brought here by the Apostle John after the Resurrection of Christ and lived her final days in this house.
- Hotel (or port) pick-up and drop off service
- Transportation in an air-conditioned, VIP van
- Services of an expert professional local guide
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- People with mobility impairments