Full-Day Pergamum Tour From Kusadasi
Pickup includedHotel pick up is possible
- Discover the dramatic Acropolis of Pergamum
- Feast your eyes on ancient ruins
- Learn the history behind the heart of Pergamum
Most of the buildings and monuments in Pergamum date to the time of Eumenes II (197-159 BC), including the famed library, the terrace of the spectacularly sited hillside theater, the main palace, the Altar of Zeus, and the propylaeum of the Temple of Athena.
In the early Christian era, Pergamum's church was a major center of Christianity and was one of the Seven Churches of Revelation. The ancient city is composed of three main parts: the Acropolis, whose main function was social and cultural as much as it was sacred, the Lower City realm of the lower classes, and the Asklepion one of the earliest medical centers on record.
After a great tour the guest will be transferred back to their port or hotel after a full-day of sightseeing.
- Licensed professional Tour Guide
- Round-trip transfer to your hotel or port
- Transportation with a luxury non-smoking air-conditioned van/coach
- Entry fees to the museums and sites
- Parking fees
- Personal expenses
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes