Khao Lak: Raft Expedition & Sea Turtle Conservation Center
Pickup includedYour hotel in Khao Lak, between 8:00 and 9:00 AM
- Enjoy the lush green scenery along the trail while rafting down the river
- Marvel at the natural sights around you along the trail
- Visit a sea turtle conservation center
- Cool off at Ton Pling Waterfall and enjoy drinks and fresh fruit
Visit a sea turtle conservation center working to save and increase the number of sea turtles in the region. The Royal Thai Navy plays an active role in turtle conservation and baby turtles are brought to the center, where they are nursed for 6-8 months before being released into the sea.
Finish the tour with a trip to Ton Pling Waterfall, the most popular waterfall in the area. Experience the lovely atmosphere and marvel at the amazing environment surrounding you. Swim in the small ponds at the waterfall and just enjoy the relaxing ambiance, before being dropped off back at your hotel.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Entrance fees
- Soft drinks and fruits
- Accident insurance
- Professional English speaking guide
- Bamboo rafting
- Wheelchair users