From Adelaide: Kangaroo Island 2-Day Wildlife Safari
- Take a guided tour at Seal Bay beach with Australian Sea Lions
- Kayak, swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters
- Sandboard down the dunes at Little Sahara
- Hike and spot wildlife along the way
- Photograph the rugged coastline in Flinders Chase National Park, home to Admirals Arch and Remarkable Rocks
- Enjoy endless wildlife and perfect beaches
Get fantastic coastal views as you head along the Fleurieu Peninsula and hop aboard the ferry to Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island. Continue to Pennington Bay for a fantastic photo opportunity from one of the most scenic beaches on the island. Walk within meters of sea lions at Seal Bay beach. Then, visit Remarkable Rocks in Flinders Chase National Park and encounter a colony of fur seals at Admirals Arch.
Sleep in dormitory style accommodation at a farm on the edge of the national park.
Continue your wildlife adventure after breakfast and hike one of the many walking trails in the cooler morning climate. Look for kangaroos and koalas in their natural habitat. Go for a swim or snorkel to search for elusive leafy sea dragons in the summer. Top up your tan at one of the beach spots or look for wildlife on one of the nature trails.
Sandboard down the dunes of Little Sahara in the afternoon and kayak along the Harriet River. If you crave something more adventurous, quad bike along rocky paths through dense scrub. Then, take the ferry to Cape Jervis for the drive back to Adelaide for arrival at around 8:30 PM.
- All meals as per the itinerary (1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner)
- Dormitory style accommodation
- Ferry transfers
- National park entry fees
- Optional activities
- Quad biking at Vivonne Bay
- Ocean safari at Penneshaw
- Wheelchair users