Singapore: Jurong Bird Park Instant E-tickets
- Hand feed and learn about birds such as flamingos, ostriches, pelicans and lorikeets
- Be amazed by the 9-floor Lory Loft aviary, a 30-meter waterfall and more
- Watch an interactive show by a star-studded lineup of feathered friends
Discover a collection of over 5,000 colorful birds from 400 species in exploratory landscapes, natural environments and walk-in aviaries. Enjoy close-up encounters at feeding sessions, and be impressed by entertaining antics at daily shows.
Indulge in a sumptuous Asian buffet lunch in the company of parrots, and splash in the water at the wet playground for an exciting day out for the whole family.
- Entry to Jurong Bird Park
- Hop-on and hop-off tram ride
Prepare for the activity
You will receive your Jurong Bird Park voucher by email. Please proceed to the following counter for redemption: • Ticket counter 5 at Jurong Bird Park (open 08:30 AM to 05:30 PM)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The Birds of Play dry play area is open from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM, and the wet play area is open from 11:00 AM to 5:30 PM weekdays and 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM on school holidays, public holidays and at weekends
• This activity can only be booked by foreign nationals
• Child tickets are available for those aged 3 to 12 years old
• Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the park
• Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, tram rides, animal shows, Birdz of Play, scheduled Animal Token Feeding Sessions, and Keepers’ Chit Chat are suspended until further notice