Take a day tour of Jerusalem in a small group of up to 19 passengers. Drive to the Mount of Olives, tour the old and new city, walk in the Christian and Jewish quarters, visit the Wailing Wall, see the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and stop by Yad Vashem.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pick up is provided from centrally located Jerusalem hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
- View the city from the vantage point of the Mount of Olives
- Walk through the Christian, Jewish, and Armenian quarters of town
- Visit Yad Vashem, the memorial to the Holocaust
- See the Wailing Wall, a site of pilgrimage for people around the world
- Admire the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and learn about its history
- Visit Mount Zion, King David's tomb, the room of the last supper and the Dormition Abbey
- Pick-up from hotel
- Entrance fees to sites
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head coverings are required to visit holy sites.
- Children under 10 years old are not permitted into Yad Vashem.
- Hotel pickup is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
- Please note that on April 9, 15, 20,29; May 29; September 19, 20, and 27, 2020, the visit to Yad Vashem will be replaced by a visit to Ein Karem.