Jeju: Aqua Planet and Optional Underwater Performance Ticket
- Imagine what life is like underwater as you watch sharks swimming right above you
- Discover the wonders of the sea and marvel at 5,000 marine creatures
- Enjoy an epic underwater musical show performed by experienced synchronized swimmers
- Touch real-life sea animals and participate in science and history classes
On your trip be sure to visit the marine science exhibition, a fascinating learning experience where you can observe the marine life and ‘Haenyeo’ of Jeju Island. Another highlight is the site’s hands-on experience where children can touch real-life sea animals and participate in many of the science and history classes that are ongoing throughout the year.
You can also enhance your trip to Aqua Planet with the optional Ocean Arena performance add-on. Watch an epic underwater musical show performed by experienced synchronized swimmers.
- Aqua Planet Jeju entry ticket
- Marine science Hanyeo exhibition
- Ocean arena underwater performance (if option selected)
- 3D theater entry
Prepare for the activity
On departure from Jeju International Airport • By taxi: takes approximately 50 minutes - Move to long-distance taxi station at the airport, and board the local taxi of Seongsan-eup. Please check the fare before boardingOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card for children
• Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the aquarium is open 10 AM - 6 PM with the last entry at 5 PM. Some other facilities such as the food court could also be closed