Istanbul: Two Sides of The City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Explore both sides of Istanbul on a half-day bike tour
- Admire panoramic views of the city and its sights
- Learn about the European and Asian cultural influences on Istanbul
- Enjoy a refreshing cup of Turkish tea or coffee
Arrive in Uskudar, which is on the Asian side of the city, and admire the cultural influences that surround you. Hop on your bike and pedal to Fenerbahce Park, stopping along the way to take in the sights and listen to your guide share information about the area’s history and culture.
Once you’ve worked up a sweat from the bike ride, enjoy a refreshing cup of Turkish tea or coffee at a local cafe and admire the view of Princes’ Islands while you relax. Jump back on your bike and pedal to Kadıköy Pier for a boat ride to Karakoy. Next, cross over the Golden Horn Bay via the Metro Bridge then head back towards the tour’s meeting point in Balat.
Tours usually finish around 1PM, depending on the group’s cycling tempo. Afterwards, spend the day exploring the vibrant streets of Balat at your own leisure, and enjoy some fresh, local cuisine from one of the many street-side food vendors.
- Bike and helmet
- Drinks (water and tea/coffee)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at Karakoy Kahvesi in Balat, near the bus station which you can find on Google Maps here: (https://goo.gl/maps/NPP6WXgztBYXDQNT9). Your guide will be waiting for you with a red bike helmet in his hand.Open in Google Maps ⟶