Istanbul Half-Day Tour and Bosphorus Cruise
Pickup includedPick up from your hotel in Istanbul available on request
- Cruise down the Bosphorus River and see where 2 continents meet
- Marvel at the ornate motifs of Beylerbeyi Palace
- Catch the scent of spices at the Egyptian Bazaar
- Enjoy panoramic views from Camlica Hill
- Step between 2 continents in a matter of minutes
Transfer from your hotel to the Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), a bustling marketplace constructed in the 1660s as part of the New Mosque complex. Rents from the shops went towards the upkeep of the mosque and its charitable activities.
Next, cruise down the Bosphorus Strait, looking at Asia on one side and Europe on the other. Marvel at the marble palaces, wooden villas and luxury apartments that line the waterway. Pass under the Bosphorus Bridge and see Beylerbeyi Palace, built by Sultan Abdulmecid on the site of a wooden mansion. Admire its blend of eastern, Turkish, and western motifs.
Step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in just 2 minutes, and go to Camlica Hill for panoramic views of the city and its famous body of water.
- Licensed guide
- Hotel transfers
- Transportation by non smoking, air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to museums and sites
- Parking fees
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cost of additional activities
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Please note, Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Thursdays. If you book onto a Thursday tour, you will not be able to go into the Palace, however it can be seen from the sea