Istanbul: Ancient Town of Constantinople Guided Tour
Pick-up servicePick-up by minivan from a place of your choice.
- Visit the marvelous Hagia Sophia
- Discover the spectacular Blue Mosque
- Marvel at the splendor of the Topkapi Imperial Palace
- Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of the Grand Bazaar
After that, you will stop for lunch and at the end, you will continue your tour visiting the Topkapi Palace (the Harem section is optional), the lavish residence of the Sultans for almost 4 centuries. Its architecture features magnificent decorations and its furniture testify the power and the glory of the Ottoman Empire.
Finally, you will discover the Grand Bazaar, the biggest covered market in the world, winding among a maze of streets and alleys and boasting a dome roof. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- Return hotel transport by minivan
- Italian-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the museums
- Drinks during lunch
- Entrance fee to the Harem in the Topkapi Palace