Istanbul: Hagia Sophia Visit, Highlights Tour & Audio Guide
- Experience legendary Hagia Sophia
- Explore the iconic building at your own pace
- Discover the Hagia Sophia with an audio guide app at your own pace
- Enjoy a highlights tour together with a tour guide
Expand your knowledge about how to get to the different parts of the building to see the various points of interest. Then, enjoy the building at your own pace, and stay as long as you want.
Enjoy the building at your own pace with a downloadable audio guide on your smartphone, and stay as long as you want.
Be amazed by the size, volume, decoration, and impressive beauty of this iconic structure. Discover the traces of different civilizations, religions, sects, and cultures with a downloadable audio guide.
- Highlight Tour by a certified guide
- Short presentation in English
- Audio guide app in Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Polish, Russian, Turkish, and Chinese
- Headphones, please bring your own
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the entrance of Hagia Sophia. Address: Cankurtaran Mh., Ayasofya Meydanı, Sultanahmet 1-3, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul. Your guide will be wearing a red jacket or red t-shirt with the local partner logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The audio guide app is available in 10 different languages
• Download the audio guide app on your smartphone before your visit. Download instructions are written in your confirmation.
• Please note, there is no internet at Hagia Sophia, so you won't be able to download the guide inside
• Once downloaded, you do not need an internet connection to use the app
• Woman are kindly asked to wear knee-length shorts or skirt, shoulders or chest should not be exposed and the hair should be partially covered with a scarf. Men are kindly asked to wear knee-length shorts and their shoulders shold not be exposed. In case you forget the dresscode you can buy clothes and scarves at the entrance