Istanbul: Full-Day Tour with Dolmabahce & Bosphorus Cruise
Pickup includedPickup from your hotel/accommodation in the Sultanahmet and Taksim areas of Istanbul
- Enjoy a full-day tour of Istanbul's major attractions by coach, boat, and cable car
- Visit the Bezm-i Alem Valide Sultan Mosque
- Drive along the Golden Horn and see the historic port of ancient Istanbul
- Take a relaxing cruise on the Bosphorus and ride the cable car to Pierre Loti Hill
- Tour the inside of Dolmabahce Palace, home to the last Ottoman Sultans
First, get picked up from your hotel by bus and driven along the length of the Golden Horn, the historic water that divides Istanbul. Take in the sites of the historic city center and the main port, dating back to the Ottoman and Byzantine empires. Then, travel to the top of Pierre Loti Hill by cable car, and admire panoramic views of the city as you drink coffee at the famous Pierre Loti Café, named after the French novelist who spent much of his time there.
Next, experience the splendor of Istanbul from the water. In the afternoon, enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Bosphorus and take in the grand spectacle of the city’s houses and palaces from the river. Finally, enjoy a tour of Dolmabahce Palace, home to the last of the Ottoman Sultans. Admire one of the most glamorous palaces in the world, once the administrative heart of the Ottoman Empire.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Please note that the hotel pickup & drop-off service is only available in the Sultanahmet and Taksim area of Istanbul