Bosphorus Tour With Lunch
Pick-up includedFrom your Istanbul hotel at 8:15 AM.
- See the wonders of the Asian and European sides of Istanbul from the sea
- Sail under the Bosphorus Bridge, Ortaköy Mosque, and Dolmabahçe Palace
- Explore quaint neighborhoods and learn the history of this wonderful city
- Travel in comfort with a experienced and fluent guide
After a short stop at the Spice Bazaar, head to Kabatas from where your ferry leaves at 10:30 AM and returns back around 12:00 PM. During this 1.5-hour cruise, you will see sights like Dolmabahce Palace, Beylerbeyi Palace, Ciragan Palace and Rumeli Fortress, ancient wooden villas, 2 Bosporus bridges and maritime landscapes. After the Bosphorus cruise, you will be transfer to the restaurant.
After a nice lunch, you will now jump continents and set sail for Asia. It’s time to head to Camlica Hill which offers perfect panoramic views of the city from almost 300 meters above sea level. The tour ends with a return to your hotel or cruise ship.
- Transfer from your hotel
- Luxury air conditioned mini-van with experienced driver
- Boat tickets
- Entrance fees to the museums
- Restaurant service tips
- Drinks during lunch