Tasman Peninsula Day Trip with Cruise & Devils from Hobart
- Explore the Tasman Peninsula on a full-day tour from Hobart
- Take a 3-hour wilderness cruise for amazing coastal views and abundant wildlife
- Visit the Tasmanian Devil Park to see native wildlife
- Enjoy morning tea and a delicious lunch as part of your tour
Journey 1.5-hours from Hobart to Port Arthur by comfortable coach. Enjoy morning tea on the Tasman Peninsula. Climb aboard a custom-built boat for an unforgettable 3-hour wilderness cruise. Explore the spectacular coastline between Port Arthur and Eaglehawk Neck, from rugged sea cliffs to waterfalls, rock formations, archways, and deep-sea caves. You might see seals, migrating whales, seabirds, or even a pod of playful dolphins surfing the bow wave of the boat.
At the end of your cruise, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before heading to the Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park. Spend part of the afternoon at the Park before the return journey to Hobart. Be dropped back to your hotel around 6 pm.
- Return transport
- Morning tea
- 3-hour wilderness cruise
- Entry into the Tasmanian Devil Park
- Hotel pick-up
Prepare for the activity
• Local cafes and restaurants are used for meals and can cater for most dietary requirements, please advise when booking