48-Hour Hobart City Loop Tour & Cascade Brewery
- Visit Australia's oldest brewery, established in 1824 and still producing Australia's oldest beer, Cascade Pale Ale
- Enjoy spectacular views of Hobart from the top deck of the open top double-decker bus
- Discover fun facts about the city with informative multilingual commentary
- Hop-off and visit Hobart’s top attractions along the city loop
Your 48 hour CITY LOOP ticket then allows you to explore Hobart on board our iconic open top double decker bus with unrivaled views of all the top attractions. Enjoy professional and informative commentary that is available in English or, on select buses, a choice of 7 additional languages including French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Spanish. Complimentary earphones are available from your driver.
The bus departs at 10:00 or 11:00 (11:30 in winter) on the City Loop bus from Travel Centre (Stop A).
The City Loop operates between 20 popular locations including the MONA ferry terminal at Brooke Street Pier, Salamanca Place, Battery Point, Wrest Point Casino, Sandy Bay Village, Cascade Brewery, Cascades Female Factory, Hobart CBD, Tasmanian Museum & Art Gallery, Maritime Museum of Tasmania, The Tench Penitentiary Chapel, Hobart Aquatic Centre, The Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens and Victoria Docks.
Your ticket is valid for 48 hours from the time you first board. Red Decker operates 7 days a week and on all public holidays (except Christmas Day). Cascade Brewery is closed to tours on some public holidays. Please check on the booking page for tour availability. City Loop buses operate between 9:00 to 16:30. Board the bus at any of our stops throughout the day.
- 90-minute brewery tour and free beer tastings
- 90-minute city loop tour with multilingual GPS commentary
- Hop-on Hop-off ticket (48-hour validity)
- Copy of The Official Sightseeing Guide to Hobart
- Free Wi-Fi on buses
- Children under 16 years
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Open-toed shoes
• Winter timetable: 10 AM bus for 11 AM brewery tour OR 11:30 AM bus for 12:30 PM brewery tour
• Fully-enclosed footwear must be worn
• Participants must be over 16 years of age
• All guests must be willing and able to climb 100 stairs and walk 1.5 km unassisted by a walking aid
• Alcoholic beverages are not to be consumed prior to the tour