Ho Chi Minh: Intimate Saigon Food Tasting Tour
Pickup includedYou will be picked up from the lobby of your hotel.
- Catch the sunset over the rapidly growing city center at the Thu Thiem Bridge
- Visit a street stall that serves many kinds of different barbecued meats
- Enjoy one of the best meatball Banh Mi stands the city has to offer
- Try many traditional Vietnamese dishes
Following the beautiful views of the Saigon River, you will move on to observe high-end and legendary hotels. You will also pass by the statue of Tran Hung Dao, the most legendary Vietnamese general. Continuing your journey to District 2, you will stop at the Thu Thiem bridge to take a photo, before making your first stop at a street stall that serves many kinds of BBQ.
Crossing District 1, you will make a stop at one of the best meatball Banh Mi stands the city has to offer. The sandwich is so successful that the owner opens at 3:00PM, and usually sells out before 8:00PM. You will have to wait in line, but trust your guides, it will be worth the wait. Your next stop is a restaurant which serves up traditional Vietnamese dishes, including delicious glutenous rice cakes dressed with different meats, peanuts and leafy green seasonings.
Crossing over into Chinatown (district 5), you will stop by an 80-year-old institution in Saigon. Here, several traditional sweet snacks will be served for all to sample. Stocking everything from sweet custards to fresh fruit in succulent syrups, this is the best way to cap off an evening of many savory meat delights. From District 5, the trip will take you down the popular shopping street of Nguyen Trai Street, and eventually back to your hotel.
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide/tour leader
- Entrance fees
- Meals: 4 different kinds of street food and dishes
- Drinks: fruit juice, cold water, local beer, and soft drink
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Wheelchair users