Ho Chi Minh: Hop-on Hop-off 48-hour Bus with Live Commentary
- Get a great overview of Ho Chi Minh City
- Listen to the on-board audio guide
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi to live stream, share pictures, or send E-cards to your friends and family
Sit back and relax as you venture through the city center seeing sights such as Independence Palace, the War Remnants Museum, Notre dame Cathedral, Ben Thanh Market, the History Museum, the zoo, and the backpacker area. Experience everyday life up close, discover heritage cultures, and enjoy the cheap cuisine.
Choose to join the tour at the nearest bus stop to your accommodation, or take the full loop to get a great orientation tour before you explore further. Listen to audio commentary in your choice of English, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Bahasa-Indonesian, or Malaysian. A tour assistant operator will be there to help you along the way.
- Bus ticket (valid for 48 hours)
- Pick-up at your accommodation in the city center for elderly guests, handicapped guests, or guests with children
- Entrance fees
- Food or drink
Prepare for the activity
1) Bus station at 23/9 Park or 1) 187 Pam Ngu Lao Street in backpacker area 2) Ben Thanh market 129-133 Ham Nghi Street 3) Skydeck 67 Ham Nghi 4) Bach Dang Pier opposite Liberty Hotel 17 Ton Duc Thang 5) City Hall-Opera House 92 Nguyen Hue Street 6) Independence Palace 7) Notre Dame Cathedral-Center Post Office at Hoa Binh school 8) History Museum 02 Nguyen Binh Khiem 9) War Remnants Museum 28 Vo Van Tan streetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• The bus ticket is for a duration of 48 hours
• You can use the bus ticket at any stop by showing your mobile voucher
• The national bus tour number is 120