Express Sleeper Bus Hanoi To/From Sapa
Pickup optionalHotel pick up service is available from accommodations in the Old Quarter area of Hanoi. Pick up time is between 6:30 - 7:00 AM.
- Travel by luxury bus between Hanoi and Sa Pa
- Benefit from a hotel pick up and drop off in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Stretch your legs during a rest break halfway through the journey
- Take advantage of WiFi on board and an English-speaking guide
Benefit from pick-up at your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi and commence your journey to the city of Sa Pa in the Hoàng Liên Son Mountains. Climb aboard a comfortable bus with an English-speaking guide to keep you updated on travel times and traffic conditions along the way.
Journey north-northwest towards the former hill station, established by the French in 1922 to take advantage of the cooler climate and fresh air. Travel for about 2 to 2.5-hours before stopping to stretch your legs during a 30-minute break. Then, continue on your way for an estimated arrival time in Sa Pa approximately 6 hours after your departure, with drop off at May Sapa Hotel (139 Thach Son Street, Sapa Town).
Sapa - Hanoi:
Meet at the May Sapa Hotel (139 Thach Son Street, Sapa Town) at 3.15 PM, to begin the approximately 6 hours journey to Hanoi. Enjoy a 30-minute break halfway through the trip and arrive at Hanoi around 9.00 PM, with a drop off at your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
- 1-way express bus ticket between Hanoi/Sa Pa
- Mineral water
- English-speaking guide on board the bus
- Pick-up from your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi or from May Sapa Hotel (139 Thạch Sơn Street, Sapa)
- Passenger insurance
- Other beverages
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Be sure to carry some Vietnamese Dong, as ATMs in Sa Pa are not always reliable. US Dollars, Euros and Australian Dollars are also accepted
• Please bring any medicine you may need