Hanoi: Amazing Morning Biking Tour
Pickup includedFree hotel pick-up.
- Taste authentic Vietnamese Pho
- Fill your lungs with fresh air and enjoy the tranquil morning atmosphere
- Feed your senses with the crowded and colorful flower market and local market
- Hop on a bike and tour the city past many fascinating places
Stop at the Quang Ba flower market, which is the floral hub for wholesalers who arrive with bundles of roses and chrysanthemums tethered to their bikes and mopeds. One day when you are far away from Hanoi, you will miss the colorful and fragrant corner of Quang Ba flower market.
Next, go to Ba Dinh Square, where you can witness the flag-raising ceremony at dawn in front of the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
On the way to West Lake, you will have a chance to do exercise and dance with locals beside a romantic lake. The last stop-over is the local market, which is busiest in the morning so it’s the best time to experience all the hustle and bustle!
At the end of the tour, sit down at a local good restaurant to enjoy Pho – a Vietnamese dish that is world famous. Refresh your mind with a traditional Vietnamese green tea.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking tour guide, bike
- Vietnamese food and drink
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later)