Jeju: Private Transfer to Hallasan Mountain
Pickup includedYour hotel in Jeju city (downtown) area.
- Hike up to the travellers' checkpoint at Hallasan Mountain to enjoy the amazing views
- Immerse yourself in the stunning scenery while hiking up the beginner's course
- Enjoy a private round-trip transfer to and from your accommodation
- Select the Advanced Language Driver option to gain more information about Jeju Island
Find out about why Hallasan mountain is considered to be the spiritual core of Jeju Island and its people. Learn about how back in ancient times, people believed the mountain to have mysterious powers while the mountain also provided useful resources for people to survive. Nowadays, Hallasan mountain is a well-known UNESCO site where travelers visit to hike and explore.
Climb up from the beginning of the hiking course and arrive at the check-point within 2-2.5 hours. Once you come back down (the driver will be waiting 4-5 hours for you), your driver will be waiting for you to take you back to your accommodation.
Select the Advanced Language Driver option, for a driver with advanced English or Chinese skills who can brief you about Hallasan mountain and answer your questions. The instructor will provide tips and information about major places to visit in Jeju on the way to and back from the mountain, which will be a total of approximately 1.5 hours.
- Professional driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Jeju island travel brochures (English, Chinese, Korean)
- English/Chinese instructions from the driver (if option selected)
- Guided experience during Hallasan mountain hike
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• This tour is not recommended for small children, elderly participants, or anyone with mobility impairments
• If you wish to be dropped off at a different location within Jeju City downtown instead of your hotel, please communicate with your driver to arrange a separate drop-off point