Halifax: 2.5-Hour Coastal Nature Cruise
- Discover the beautiful coastline and keep an eye out for local wildlife
- See a lobster trap retrieved from the deep waters of the Atlantic
- Learn how to handle a lobster, snapping claws and all
Keep your eyes peeled on the water and you may be able to spot species of minke whale, fin whale, dolphin, seals, tuna, and sunfish. These elusive sea creatures are cleverly camouflaged, so you always have to be on the lookout. As you enjoy the fresh sea breeze, you can feed the various seabirds, which are native to the harbor.
- 2.5-hour coastal nature cruise
- Live commentary in English
Prepare for the activity
Cable Wharf, 1751 Lower Water St, Halifax, Nova Scotia. You can redeem your GYG voucher at the Tour Boat Ticket counter in the gift store. Allow sufficient time to check-in as all tours board 15-minutes prior to departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• Please note, wildlife sightings are unpredictable and are therefore not guaranteed. If your tour is canceled due to poor weather or because the minimum number of participants did not sign up, you will be offered a different date, tour, or a full refund.
• Cruise ship passengers may like to consider this activity as a shore excursion. Please remember that local time may differ from the cruise ship time. It is your responsibility to return to the ship on time.