Adelaide: Half-Day City Highlights, Mt. Lofty, and Hahndorf
Pickup includedFrom a location of your choice in Adelaide and Glenelg.
- Marvel at the architecture of St Peter's Cathedral, the University of Adelaide, the State Library, and the South Australia Museum
- Experience culture and history at North Terrace, Adelaide Oval, and Colonel Light's Lookout
- Discover nature in the middle of the city at Plane Tree Drive
- Drive through the Adelaide Hills to the Mt. Lofty Lookout and view the city and surrounds from above
- Explore the German settlement of Hahndorf, tasting locally made wine and food, shopping, and art galleries
In Adelaide you'll see the St. Peter's Cathedral, the cultural boulevard of North Terrace, the University of Adelaide, the South Australia Museum, Art Gallery, and State Library, and the world-famous Adelaide Oval. Discovering further, you will encounter the Colonel Light's Lookout, Plane Tree Drive, Victoria Square, and more.
Once you've finished exploring the city, the tour heads to Mt. Lofty Lookout to give you a birds-eye view of the city before heading to Hahndorf. Once in Hahndorf you will have free time to taste food and wine, explore the art galleries, shop, and wander the streets of Australia's first German settlement. Your tour will then drop you back to your tour's start point.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes