From Hans Brinker to Frans Hals: Haarlem Walking Tour
- Visit the house (now converted into a museum) of celebrated painter, Frans Hals
- Hear the stories behind the myths of "the town of the lies"
- Admire the town's St. Bavo church
Your private guide will show you the friendly houses of the Frans Hals Museum, once home to this famous Dutch painter of the golden age. Admire the amazing park Haarlemmerhout with its 18th Century erected neo classical pavilion. See the lively shopping streets and main square market. Wandering through the streets of Haarlem will take you back to the glory days of Haarlem in the 16th and 17th Century, but you will also encounter some great modern architecture built no more then a few years ago.
Your visit to Haarlem is made complete with a visit to the famed Saint Bavo Church, whose construction started in the middle ages. One of its famous visitors has been Mozart, who played the famous Müller organ at the age of 10. Other famous composers who played the organ are Händel and Mendelsohn.
- Private tour in chosen language
- Experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly guide
- Entrance fee for St. Bavo Church
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee for Frans Hals Museum