Haarlem: 3.5-Hour Food Tour
- Enjoy delicious Dutch apple pie whilst overlooking a beautiful cobbled stoned square
- Visit a pharmacy with a secret past to taste the Dutch's favourite vice
- Relax and unwind in an iconic brewery built in an old cathedral
- Sample a piece of cheese heaven as you try Gouda, Comte and more
- Give Dutch Herring a go and try sushi like you’ve never had before
Enjoy 7 authentic food tastings, during which you will interact with local owners and experience first-hand the Haarlem way of life. Listen to your local guide’s stories of Haarlem as you eat, drink and explore.
Sample typical Dutch cheese, fish (herring), a delicious apple pie, and much more. Enjoy glasses of beer along the way in authentic locations, owned and loved by locals.
- 12 samples at 7 different tasting locations, including homemade Dutch apple pie, Dutch herring, kibbeling, choco tableau, Dropjes, Bread with typical dutch spreads, Dutch cheeses, and bitterballs
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Amsterdam food lover’s guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
- Coffee or tea, a craft beer tasting, and water
- Gratuities for guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience, or a full refund.
• Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.