Grand Canyon Spirit Helicopter Tour from South Rim
- Soar above the beautiful Kaibab National Forest in the Grand Canyon on a scenic helicopter flight
- See the Painted Desert and the Desert View Watchtower, designed by the Hopi Indians
- View Marble Canyon and Point Imperial as you fly through the canyon and climb above the North Rim
- Fly south through the Dragon Corridor, the widest and deepest part of the canyon
- Enjoy a memorable 45-minute flight through the Grand Canyon
- Take advantage of the frequent and convenient daily flight times
- Enjoy an all-inclusive tour with no added fees
Watch in awe as the South Rim gradually drops away, providing one of the most memorable views of the entire canyon. As you climb above the North Rim, experience fabulous bird's-eye views before heading south through the Dragon Corridor, the widest and deepest part of the canyon.
In the distance, you will see the Painted Desert and the Desert View Watchtower, designed by the Hopi Indians. Your journey then follows the Colorado River upstream to where it merges with the Little Colorado River, back over the Kaibab National Forest, and on to Tusayan.
Relax as you take in the views from a state-of-the-art ECO-Star Helicopter with individual leather seats, wrap-around glass for outstanding visibility, and exceptional noise-reduction features both inside and out.
- 45-minute helicopter flight
- All fees, taxes and sucharges
- Hotel shuttle transfers
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The tour operator does not offer hotel shuttle transfers for the south rim location. Passengers are required to arrive at the terminal 40 minutes prior to flight time. Terminal Address: 107 Corsair Dr., Grand Canyon, AZ 86023.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
All passengers aged 18 and older must have a photo ID at check in.