Singapore: Gardens by the Bay & MBS SkyPark Deck Admission
- 2 must visit iconic attraction in Singapore
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of the Singapore skyline from the Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck
- Discover the huge botanical garden on the seafront of Singapore
- Get fantastic views from the elevated promenade of the OCBC Skyway
Afterwards, visit the stunning Gardens by the Bay, one of Singapore’s most popular attractions, and take a break from the pulsating life of the busy city. Discover Bay South, Bay East, and Bay Central gardens, and surround yourself in a world of tranquility.
On your visit, you can also explore the winter gardens in all their glory, see the Flower Dome, and discover the Cloud Forest. Don’t forget to make time for the newly opened Sun Pavilion too, and marvel at the fascinating array of flora and fauna from all over the world. On the way, gaze upon the largest indoor waterfall and hike in the middle of Supertree Grove.
- Admission ticket to Gardens by the Bay (Cloud Forest and Flower Dome)
- Admission ticket to OCBC Skyway
- Admission ticket to Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
For admission to Marina Bay Sands, please proceed directly to admission counter with GYG voucher. Kindly exchange your Gardens by The Bay ticket at Ultimate Drive, L1-14, Hotel Lobby, Marina Bay Sands (1 Bayfront Avenue, #01-14, Tower 3) between 9 AM-9 PM before proceed to the attraction.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Ticket exchange is require for Gardens By The Bay & OCBC Skyway ticket at Ultimate Ultimate Drive L1-14, Hotel Lobby, Marina Bay Sands. About 5-7 mins walking distance from Marina Bay Sands to Gardens By The Bay.
• To avoid any disappointment, please visit the official website to check on the park's closure dates; https://www.gardensbythebay.com.sg/en/whats-on/announcements/closure-dates.html
• Entry to Marina Bay Sands SkyPark & OCBC Skyway is subject to the weather conditions
• The Observation Deck may be closed on certain days or at times not displayed on the website. Please call ahead at +65 6688 8826 to check if the Observation Deck will be open on the day you wish to visit.