Skywalk & Porto Moniz Volcanic Pools with Open Roof 4x4 Tour
Pickup includedHotel pickup and drop-off in Funchal / Caniço is free. For any other locations, there is an extra fee. Pick up between 8:45 AM and 9:00 AM in Funchal area and 08:20 AM to 08:30 AM in Caniço area.
- See a famous waterfall that resembles a bride's veil
- Explore the Seixal volcano pools, and swim in crystaline waters and enjoy the beautiful scenery around them
- Adventure to Porto Moniz, one of the most visited places in Madeira
- Eat lunch at Paul da Serra, the biggest plateau in the Island
- Be brave on a Skywalk, at the highest Sea Cliff In Europe (589m) with the amazing glass floor balcony
Next, stop at the natural volcanic pools in Seicxal, where you can swim in crystal waters and enjoy the gorgeous scenery around. Visit Porto Moniz's lava pools, a unique opportunity understand how the volcano functions. Then uphill hear to Paul da Serra, the biggest plateau on the island at nearly 1500 meters high. This beautiful place provides stunning views, and is an ideal spot for lunch. You can look around for a local restaurant to break at.
As the last stop, go to Cabo Girão, the highest Sea Cliff in Europe and the second highest in the World with 589 meters above the sea. Try out the better known suspended glass floor Viewpoint, where you can see spectacular views over the deep valleys of Ribeira Brava and São Vicente. The tour will then return to Funchal, to return you to your accommodation.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Funchal-Caniço)
- Professional Guide
- All insurances in accordance to the Portuguese Law
- Safety Instructions and First aid
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from locations outside of Funchal-Caniço have an extra fee