From Fátima: Private Tour with a Local Guide
Pickup includedAt your accommodation in Fátima only. Please note, if you are staying outside of Fatima, the meeting point is Hotel Fatima, Rua João Paulo II, Fátima.
- Visit the main basilicas and chapels of the Fátima sanctuary
- Learn the story of the apparitions of Our Lady in 1917
- Go to the village where the 3 shepherd children were born and baptized
Then, enter the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary to look at the tombs of Lúcia, Francisco and Jacinta. Admire the modern Basilica of the Holy Trinity, consecrated in 2007 as part of the 90th anniversary of the apparitions.
Continue to the village of Aljustrel to discover the home of the children, and the church where they were baptized. Visit the sites of the apparition of the Angel of Peace and the 4th apparition of Our Lady at Valinhos.
- Pickup and drop-off from accommodation in Fátima only
- Private local guide
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Mandatory insurance
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
• This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
• A moderate, small amount of walking is involved