Trieste: Winery Tour with Cheese, Meat, and Wine Tasting
- Visit a local, family-run winery for a tour of the wine cellar
- Learn about the production of wine from start to finish
- Taste cured meats and cheese from nearby farmhouses
- Drink a selection of regional wines made from native grapes
- Admire stunning views of the Karst Plateau and the Gulf of Trieste
Visit a local, family-run winery, and enjoy exclusive access to their precious wine cellar. As you tour around the winery, learn about the production of wine from start to finish and the carefully selected grapes that go into every glass.
After the tour, its time for the wine tasting session. Taste a selection of wines, made from native and local grapes, including Vitovska, Malvasia Istriana and Terrano. The wine will be accompanied by a delicious serving of cured meats, fresh bread, and a cheese board, as well as magnificent views over the breathtaking Gulf of Trieste.
- Guided visit to the winery and tour of the wine cellar
- Tasting of 4 different regional wines
- Board of local cured meats and cheese
- Transportation to/from the location
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Lupinc Winery right in the village of Prepotto del Carso. You can find the winery around 100 meters down the narrow street from the main bus stop and roundabout of the village. Address: Lupinc, Località Prepotto, 11, 34011 Prepotto TS, Italy.Open in Google Maps ⟶