Florence: Skip-The-Line Uffizi Gallery and City Tour
- Skip the long lines to the Uffizi Gallery
- See masterpieces of art from the 12th to the 18th centuries
- Marvel at Botticelli's "Birth of Venus" and "Primavera"
- Learn the history of Renaissance art
- Walk down to the historic Ponte Vecchio across the River Arno
Meet your guide at the entrance to the Uffizi Gallery, or enjoy a pick-up from your hotel (if located in the city center). Then, skip the notoriously long lines to the museum and see the sights that you want to see on an itinerary that can be tailored to your interests. Bathroom or coffee breaks can be factored into the program for a more relaxed experience.
Marvel at masterpieces of art inside the Uffizi Palace, built in the 16th century to accommodate the offices of the Florentine magistrates and royal families. See stunning works of art by Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Giotto and Botticelli, and get an exclusive insight into the history of Renaissance art.
Then, your personal guide will show you some of the best attractions of Florence, including the L-shaped Piazza della Signoria in front of the Palazzo Vecchio. Walk down to the covered Ponte Vecchio across the River Arno to see the oldest bridge in Florence.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery
- Guided tour of the Uffizzi Gallery (2.5 hours)
- Guided tour of Florence (0.5 hours)
- Tips (optional)