Pisa: 5-Hour Afternoon Guided Tour from Florence
- Marvel at the medieval architecture surrounding the Piazza dei Miracoli
- Tour Pisa Cathedral and discover its treasures
- Admire the exterior of the Baptistery
- Enjoy the company and explanations of a professional, local guide
During the 5-hour excursion your guide will bring this delightful city to life with insightful commentary.
Take in the captivating Piazza dei Miracoli, your first stop on this Pisa tour and the main focus of your visit. The square is surrounded by ornate medieval buildings, and lined with charming pavement cafés, where locals and visitors soak up the atmosphere.
Admire the exterior of the Baptistery and several other elegant monuments. Your guide will also show you around the imposing cathedral and tell you about the many priceless art treasures displayed within.
At the end of the guided tour you’ll have free time to take photos and do some shopping.
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Tour escort
- Local guide
- Entrance to Pisa Cathedral
- Leaning Tower entrance
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
• There will be a multi-lingual tour director on the bus
• Please wear clothing that’s appropriate for visiting a church
• Entrance to Pisa Cathedral is subject to availability, and if unavailable, the tour will visit Piazza dei Cavalieri instead