Pisa: Half-Day Afternoon Tour from Florence
- Enjoy a scenic drive from Florence to Pisa through vineyards and olive groves
- Explore the Piazza dei Miracoli
- Admire the famous leaning tower, built over 8 centuries ago
Pisa (guided tour, free time)
Be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the wonderful Cathedral* where you can visit the indoor part, a model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture, the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its “Camposanto”, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister delimiting with its marble façade the Square to the North.
Be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower. After the guided visit you will have some free time for memorable pictures, for exploring on your own the historical quarter where you can admire the Church of San Sisto, one of the oldest churches in Pisa, and Piazza dei Cavalieri, which was the political center in the middle age.
*In case of long queues, if you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri.
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Licensed Tour Escort
- Guided tour in Pisa (if option selected)
- Cathedral entrance (if option selected)
- Earphones for groups of more than 5 people(if option selected)
- Entrance ticket to the leaning tower
- Entrance ticket to the Baptistery
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• The local guide service in Pisa could be provided in 2 languages
• In case of a long queue, if you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri