From Rome: Florence Small-Group Trip
- Whiz between Rome and Florence with roundtrip, high-speed, business class train tickets
- Explore Florence city center on a walking tour with a professional local guide
- Marvel at the art on a guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery
- Have your breath taken away by Michelangelo's David
- Enjoy an intimate experience in a small group of up to 6 people
Once in Florence, meet your local expert guide at Piazza della Signora. Marvel at this beautiful square, an open-air museum with notable statues. From here, go directly to the Uffizi Gallery, just a skip and a hop away. The Uffizi Gallery houses 45 rooms of artwork spanning 8,000 square meters of space.
After entering the museum, enjoy a comprehensive tour in a group of no more than 6 people. See master works by some of the greatest Renaissance artists, such as Sandro Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Caravaggio, and Michelangelo. Learn about the political and social power of the Medici family who once owned this art as their private collection.
Take a lunch break after your Uffizi tour before rejoining your guide for a comprehensive walking tour through this beautiful city. See the Ponte Vecchio, il Porcellino, the famous Brunelleschi Dome, the Baptistry, and last but not least, enjoy exclusive access to admire the incredible David by Michelangelo. At the end of the day, hop back on the train to Rome.
- Roundtrip high-speed train tickets between Florence and Rome
- Small-group trip to Florence
- Professional local expert guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Please meet your coordinator in front of the Calvin Klein shop inside Termini Train Station at the end of track 13. They will be holding a sign with the local partner's name on it. Please arrive at the Rome Termini Station meeting point 10 minutes prior to the tour start time. The local partner will meet you at Rome Termini Station and then at Florence Station to help you board your train and help you find your guide in Florence.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• There is no guarantee that all travelers will sit together, especially for last-minute bookings.
• The group size of this trip is 6 people.
• Please bring your passport or ID card.
• Please arrive at the Rome Termini Station meeting point 10 minutes prior to the tour start time.
• The local partner will meet you at Rome Termini Station and then at Florence Station to help you board your train and help you find your guide in Florence.