Cinque Terre: Full-Day Private Tour from Florence
Pickup includedPickup at your accommodation in Florence
- Spend a day in Liguria, the “Italian Riveria”
- See the beautiful countryside of western Tuscany
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride to Vernazza
Your day begins with pickup from your hotel in Florence. An expert driver/guide will take you through the western part of Tuscany while you enjoy views of the lovely countryside. You’ll learn about the history and culture of the places we pass through, including the medieval city of Lucca, the famous Carrara marble quarries and La Spezia – the popular resort on the sea.
You will spend a good part of the day in the national park of Cinque Terre. The park is a popular place for hiking, trekking and scuba-diving. During your time here visit four of the five fishing villages situated along this spectacular rocky coast.
Walk between the first and second villages on the “the path of love" and then enjoy a boat ride to Vernazza, considered to be the loveliest of the four villages. Enjoy some lunch and spend some relaxing time in Cinque Terre. After lunchdrive to the upper side of the national park for some fantastic views of the coastal villages from above.
- Expert driver/guide
- Cost of lunch
Prepare for the activity
• During the winter months a train or a minivan is used for transfers. The tours operate in all weather conditions, although for safety reasons the tour might be subject to changes
• All the professional drivers are certified with an Accompagnatore Turistico, which means they can give you information about art, history, wine, food and local traditions
• The drivers can also do a short orientation walking tour, without going inside Museums, Churches, and historical sites.