From Eilat: Hiking from Eilat Mountains to the Red Sea
- Hike in the Eilat Mountains
- Climb up Mount Zefahot, and take in the view of four different countries
- Witness the incredible view of the Gulf of Aqaba
- Visit the beaches at the Red Sea
The sun will start setting while atop of summit, making the view even more majestic, as the whole desert bathes in red and purple hues. Next, begin the 30-minute descent from the mountain, directly to the shore of the gulf. All along the way down, the sky and mountains continue changing colors as the sun sets over the desert.
Upon arrival at the beach, take some free time to bathe in the cool waters of the Red Sea, where colorful fish are swimming at immediate proximity to the shoreline. Enjoy the underwater beauty of the Red Sea for as long as you wish, and return to using public transportation whenever you are ready.
- Tour staff
- Snorkelling gear
- Transportation back to starting point
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
• This tour is in the open desert air so it is recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and 3 liters of water
• There is nothing available to purchase along the route
• Starting time will change according to season.
• It is recommended to bring a bathing suit, towel, camera, and snacks