The Edinburgh Dungeon Entrance Ticket
- Experience live actor shows from a professional cast
- Go on an underground journey through Scottish history
- Marvel at state of the art theming, special effects, and immersive 360 sets
- Enjoy thrilling underground rides, which are scary fun for all
Visitors will come face to face with the most notorious rogues from the city’s dark past. Meet Agnes Finnie, Edinburgh's baddest witch! Enter the Witch Pricker’s interrogation chamber where you’ll come face to face with Agnes Finnie – accused of witchcraft in 1645. She’s mad, she’s bad, she’s not to be messed with!
Well done! You’ve found Sawney Bean’s Family. Unfortunately, it’s been a while since they last ate and you look delicious… It’s the 16th century and you find yourself creeping through the Bean clan’s foul-smelling lair to discover the leftovers of lost travelers.
- Entrance fee to The Edinburgh Dungeon
- Children under 5 years
Prepare for the activity
• Children between 5 and 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult over 16 years old at all times
• You must go to the attraction at the time shown on your voucher, not earlier and not later
• Please check the attraction website for information about facilities and accessibility