Loch Ness, Glencoe & Scottish Highlands Tour from Edinburgh
- See the beautiful and historic Highland landmarks of Stirling, Glencoe and Loch Ness in this one-day tour
- Feast on a locally produced picnic lunch
- Learn about the area's history from one of our passionate local Guides, renowned as the best in the business
- Stop at quaint Highland villages on the trip back to Edinburgh
- Go monster-spotting on an optional Loch Ness boat cruise
You then have the option to take a boat trip on mysterious Loch Ness and hunt for Nessie, explore the shores of the loch, or simply relax and enjoy your free locally produced picnic lunch. A typical lunch includes a bottle of Scottish mineral water, a choice of freshly made sandwiches, and shortbread. Your return journey passes south along Loch Laggan stopping at one of the quaint Highland villages along the way. After one last look at the spectacular Forth Bridges, arrive back in the capital at around 8:00 PM.
Loch Ness Cruise option:
A cruise on Loch Ness is an unforgettable experience, where you might just catch a glimpse of Nessie. Locally-owned custom-built boats are used, designed with sonar and underwater imaging systems, giving you a fascinating view of the terrain and life underwater. You can also enjoy the views with a coffee or beer from the onboard bar. The cruise lasts about 1 hour.
You can purchase your cruise ticket from your guide on the day of the tour. Tickets cost £12 (a savings of £1.00 on the standard ticket price) and allow you to board the boat immediately on arrival in the village without having to queue. The Loch Ness Cruise is subject to availability during winter months.
- Picnic lunch
- Other meals
- Loch Ness cruise fee (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Travel insurance is recommended.
Please note that children under 5 years old cannot participate in this tour.