From Edinburgh: 2-Day Loch Ness, Inverness & Highlands Tour
- Enjoy a woodland walk in the Highlands at Dunkeld
- Take a boat tour on Loch Ness to Urquhart Castle
- See Ben Nevis, Britain’s highest mountain
Head into the Highlands and enjoy a woodland walk at Dunkeld. Experience the breathtaking Drumochter Pass, travel past the stunning peaks of the Cairngorm National park, and visit Culloden, the last stand of the Jacobites against British government forces.
The first day ends at Drumnadrochit, a picturesque and welcoming village on the banks of Loch Ness. Sleep by the shores of Loch Ness at a B&B in Drumnadrochit.
Go monster hunting after a delicious Scottish breakfast. Explore the loch by taking an optional boat tour over to Urquhart Castle or visit the Loch Ness 2000 Exhibition. Alternatively you can just monster hunt from the shore.
Experience the Great Glen, Ben Nevis, and Glen Coe as you travel south. Marvel at the views of Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountain. Visit Glen Coe and feel the past come to life as your guide tells you about the terrible massacre of the MacDonald Clan.
Salute William Wallace and head home past the beautiful city of Stirling. See its stunning castle and learn more about the exploits of William Wallace, the Scottish hero brought to life in the film Braveheart.
- English-speaking guide
- B&B accommodation (price is per person in a shared twin room)
- Entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
• The maximum luggage weight is 15 kg, the maximum size is 55cm x 40cm x 20cm. You may bring one small carry-on per person.