From Edinburgh: Loch Ness, Glencoe, & the Highlands Day Tour
- See the best of Scotland, all in one day
- Learn the true story of William Wallace
- Look for the Loch Ness monster
- Drive through the beautiful Cairngorms National Park
Loch Ness (lunch)
Boat cruise optional
Urquhart Castle optional
Fort William (coffee)
Glencoe (photo stop)
From there, continue on through the Cairngorms National Park, where you will enjoy stunning scenery amidst the unique wilderness of the National Park.
Take a break for lunch at Loch Ness, which is famous all over the world for its beauty and mystery. From here, you will have the chance to take a 'monster spotting' cruise and visit Urquhart Castle (optional extra ticket) and look for the famous monster for yourself!
After lunch, visit Glen Coe, a broodingly beautiful spot that is steeped in history. As you stand at the mouth of the glen, you'll feel the past come to life as your guide tells you about the terrible massacre of the Clan.
On your way home, you pass by the beautiful city of Stirling, where you can see its stunning castle and learn more about the exploits of William Wallace that were dramatized in the film Braveheart.
- Entrance tickets
- Loch Cruise
- Children under 3 years
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that on December 26 you will be unable to visit Urquhart Castle or take the Loch Ness cruise