From Edinburgh: Loch Ness and Highlands Tour in Spanish
- Enjoy one day tour of the Scottish Highlands with a Spanish-speaking tour guide
- View the mysterious Glen Coe
- Visit Fort Augustus and walk around Loch Ness
- Finish with a drink at a pub in Pitlochry
Journey past the village of Fort William and arrive at Fort Augustus. Explore the area and view Loch Ness. Make the most of free time to grab lunch, cruise on the waters of the loch, relax in the village or walk alongside Loch Ness and the Caledonian Canal.
Stop at the Commando Memorial and listen to stories from the Second World War. See Ben Nevis, the tallest mountain in the United Kingdom. Visit Loch Laggan and Dalwhinnie distillery before you cross the Grampian Mountains. Finish your tour at the town of Pitlochry and relax with a drink in one of its pubs.
- Professional Spanish-speaking guide
- Transport by coach
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Children under 5 years