From Edinburgh: Beers, Whiskies and Gins of East Lothian
- Visit Belhaven Brewery; one of Scotland's oldest working breweries
- Wander around the picturesque seaside village of North Berwick
- Taste a superb selection of gins at NB Distillery
- Sample the malt whiskies at Glenkinchie Distillery
The tour continues up the east coast to North Berwick, one of the most beautiful seaside villages of East Lothian. Browse the artisan shops in the village and enjoy lunch in one of the local restaurants.
After lunch, head to NB Distillery. This gin producer launched in 2013 with a mission to develop the perfect gin. Taste it yourself and find out whether they have accomplished their goal.
Leave the coastline and arrive at Glenkinchie Distillery, nestled in a peaceful glen. Founded in 1825, the distillery languished in obscurity for over 150 years before becoming an international brand at the end of the 1980s. Find out how the distillery became such a success and sample their Malt Whiskies. From here, it's a short drive back to Edinburgh, through golden wheat and barley fields.
- Transportation by 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Professional driver-guide
- Small-group Tour with maximum of 16 people for a more personal experience
- Admission/entry fees
- Meals and refreshments
- Pregnant women
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
• Restrictions of 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items