From Edinburgh: Loch Ness and Highlands Tour in Spanish
- Take an exciting trip to Loch Ness and Glencoe, and see the best of Scotland in a day
- Experience the awe-inspiring mountain scenery, and discover the dark history of Glencoe
- Enjoy fascinating commentary from your friendly and knowledgeable driver and guide
- Look out for the Loch Ness Monster on an optional boat trip
- Benefit from an intimate group atmosphere with a maximum of 16 passengers
On your journey into Trossachs National Park and the Highlands, the southern planes will transform into beautiful lakes, enchanted forests and rugged mountains full of history. Here the tour will make a short stop before crossing Rannoch Moor, which is known as one of the most inhospitable places on the planet. Further north, see the views of Scotland's most famous valley, Glencoe.
Shortly after you arrive at Fort Augustus, see the gate of Loch Ness and the famous Caledonian Canal. Hear every story and legend of this magnificent loch and you will also have enough time to eat and go hunting for the famous Loch Ness monster on one of the cruises, if you dare.
Your journey continues through the Highlands towards the mountains of the Cairngorms Natural Park and the beautiful forests of Perthshire. Come to Pitlochry, a picturesque Victorian town where you can sample real Scottish whisky.
On your way back to Edinburgh, drive through the famous Forth Bridges, three bridges that span three centuries. The Forth Railway Bridge is the oldest metal bridge in the world and a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Minibus transportation
- Professional driver-guide
- Small group of 16 people or fewer
- Spanish-speaking guide
- Food and drink
- Attraction fees (Loch Ness Cruise: from £14.00 per adult)
- Children under 5 years
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Lawnmarket Bus Stop (310 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PQ). This is the bus stop which is right outside Deacon’s House Cafe. Please wait there. The minibus will arrive between 7:15 AM and 7:25 AM depending on traffic, and departs at 7:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶