Edinburgh: Helen's Highs and Hidden Lows
- Explore a local's perspective on Edinburgh
- Benefit from a small group tour giving you plenty of chance to ask your guide questions
- See spectacular buildings and the historical center of the city
At the end of the tour you'll take in one of the higher levels of the city by climbing the short distance to the top of Calton Hill to see incredible views across the city and out to sea.
The tour ends just afterwards, leaving you to continue to enjoy the views at your own pace. The hill is a five minute walk away from the East end of the city center.
- Local knowledgeable guide
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Helen will meet you at the top of the hill up near the Castle. The point is where the Royal Mile joins the Castle Esplanade next to the "Tartan Weaving Mill" shop at the top of the Castle Wynd North steps. Helen will wear a tartan scarf.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Most tours start at 9am and 12pm - some times are flexible so if the time you want is unavailable please send the supplier a message