Edinburgh: Harry Potter and English Castles Tour in Spanish
- Cross the border into England and explore the village of Berwick-upon-Tweed
- Visit impressive Bamburgh Castle, a filming site for many popular movies
- Live the magic of the Harry Potter saga at Alnwick Castle
Continue on to Bamburgh Castle, impressively located next to a white sand beach. The castle served as a filming location for the movies, El Cid, Robin Hood and Elizabeth. Enjoy a tour of the castle’s interior.
The third stop is 11th-century Alnwick Castle. It is the second-largest castle in the United Kingdom. This is probably better known as Hogwarts, the school of witchcraft and wizardry, where the younger fans of Harry Potter can enjoy a broomstick training session.
On the return trip, stop in the village of Etal to see the ruins of its 14th-century castle.
- Professional Spanish-speaking guide
- Transportation by minivan or coach
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Children under 3 years
- People with mobility impairments