Edinburgh: Evening Underground Ghost Tour
- Explore the Edinburgh Vaults beneath the city's streets
- Hear tales of torture and the serial killers Burke and Hare
- Visit the most haunted graveyard in Edinburgh
- Learn the stories of some of the city's most notorious characters
- Experience weird sensations and hear strange noises in the dark!
Then, visit what is regarded as the most haunted graveyard in the world at "Greyfriars Kirkyard." Finally, go deep underground and explore the Edinburgh Vaults beneath the streets. Completed in 1788, the series of chambers were used to house taverns and as storage space for illicit material, including the bodies of people killed by serial killers Burke and Hare for their medical experiments.
Journey through over 400 years of history and hear terrifying true tales of hangings, torture, murders and witchcraft. Shiver at the weird noises and unexplained smells that make an appearance after dark!
- Guided tour
- Entrance to the Edinburgh Vaults