Edinburgh Christmas Tour with a Local
Pickup includedFrom your hotel or accommodation in Edinburgh.
- Join a local to discover Edinburgh’s best Christmas lights and the most festive sights
- Explore the charming streets of the Old Town and see beautiful light displays
- Browse the European and Scottish markets to buy gifts or indulge in some festive food and drinks
- Stroll through the winter wonderland in Princes Street Gardens, seeing the ice skaters or getting on the ice rink yourself
- Warm up in a local pub and enjoy a festive drink with your guide, getting tips and tricks for other Christmas things to do in the city
Visit the the famous European Christmas Market, complete with ice rink, Ferris wheel and enough fairy lights to light up the North Pole. Perfect if you just want to take a stroll, soak up the festive vibes and shop for some gifts whilst munching on a bratwurst and sipping a spiced cider or hot chocolate.
Stroll through Princes Street Gardens and enjoy the warm glow of the glittering trees and light displays - and you might even spot Santa or his elves. Then browse the Scottish Market to pick up some locally-made gifts or foodie treats, before you head off for a festive feast at a restaurant recommended by your guide, or to enjoy a wee dram together in a local pub.
- Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a local host
- 1 alcoholic or soft drink per person
- Pick-up at your accommodation is possible (within a reasonable distance)
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Additional food and drinks not mentioned in itinerary
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)