Edinburgh: 3-Hour Hidden Gems Cycling Tour
- See the historic Holyrood Park with it's royal connections, you may even see the Queen
- Head down to Portobello Beach and dip your toes in the sea
- See the super cool Leith area, recently voted one of the hippest places to live on the planet
From there, cycle towards Holyrood Palace and Arthur's Seat, heading towards the beach of Portobello. You'll soon stop for refreshments (not included in price) and the chance to dip your toes in the North Sea.
Moving on, cycle on to The Historic Shore of Leith and the to the cycle paths back to the city via the Water of Leith. You'll later head back to the Smoke Stack for a post-ride beer or a glass of wine.
- Bike and helmet
- Bottle of water
- Beer or wine at the end of the trip
- Refreshments at the stop points
- People with mobility impairments
- People who can't ride a bike
Prepare for the activity
• There are some hills throughout this tour, so you must be at least moderately fit for this experience